In this Policy, the terms “TSP”, “The Skin Pharmacy”, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to TSP Retail Pte Ltd, which is collecting your personal data, or which is operating the website which you are accessing or using.
This Policy applies to all personal data that you may provide to us and the personal data we hold about you. By providing us with your personal data or by accessing, using or viewing the applicable website or any of its services, functions or contents (including transmitting, caching or storing of any such personal data), you shall be deemed to have agreed to each and all the terms, conditions, and notices in this Policy. If you do not agree, please cease use of the relevant website(s) and/or service(s) and DO NOT provide any personal data to us.
SECTION 1 – WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED?
When you use our website, any service we provide or in your interaction with us, the personal data we may collect includes:-
(a) Data collected directly from you. This may be done through this website, over the phone, by email, or in-person when you meet our staff or representatives. The data collected may include, but is not limited to:
• your contact information, including your (first and last) name, (billing and/or delivery) address, birthdate, and email address and, optionally, your telephone number. We need your e-mail address and (optionally) telephone number so that we may contact you if we have questions or information for you regarding your order or the service that we are providing or will provide to you;
• other information required to be able to process your order or to provide you with the service, such as information concerning the products you have ordered or the service we are providing to you, the billing and/or delivery address, banking and/or credit card details;
• if you have created an online profile or account, the preferences and interests stored in such profile or account (please see below for further information concerning the profiles); and
• if you have contacted customer service, the details of this contact and the contact history.
(b) Data collected by automated means. Various technologies may be used on our website to make it more user-friendly, effective and secure. Such technologies may lead to data being collected automatically by us or by third parties on behalf of us. This data does not generally, but may, contain a user’s personal data. Examples of such technologies include:
• Click-stream data. A visit to one of our websites results in data that is transmitted from your browser to our server being automatically collected and stored by us or by third parties on behalf of us. This data can include, in particular, the following:
– the visitor’s IP address
– the date and time of the visit
– the referral URL (the site from which the visitor has come)
– the pages visited on our website
– information about the browser used (browser type and version, operating system, etc).
• Flash cookies. A particular form of cookie is the flash cookie. In contrast to normal cookies, these cookies are not created and saved by the web browser but are governed by the Adobe Flash plug-in. These can contain more information than normal cookies and cannot be deleted or disabled via the browser; this is only possible if you follow instructions available from the Adobe Flash Player website. You can also obtain more information about these cookies on that website.
• Web beacons and tracking links. Web beacons (also known as pixel tags and clear GIFs) involve graphics that are not apparent to the user. Tracking links and/or similar technologies consist of a few lines of programming code and can be embedded in our website or our (mobile) applications. In conjunction with cookies, these are primarily used for statistical analysis purposes. This technology can also be used for tracking traffic patterns on websites, as well as finding out if an e-mail has been received and opened and to see if there has been any response.
• Web analytics. Web analytics is the term given to a method for collecting and assessing the behaviour of visitors to websites and (mobile) applications. This includes the analysis of traffic patterns in order, for example, to determine the frequency of visits to certain parts of a website or (mobile) application, or to find out what information and services our visitors are most interested in. For these purposes, we primarily make use of click-stream data and the other techniques listed above. Web analytics are carried out by Google Analytics and/or other selected parties. You can find out more information about the processing of web analytics data by Google Analytics in paragraph 7 below.
SECTION 2 – WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
We use your personal data to serve you. This includes, where applicable:-
• providing you with the products and services that you have requested e.g. notifying you regarding the status of your order or delivery, assessment of your creditworthiness (for which we may use third parties);
• ensuring that your transactions on our websites are safe and secure;
• providing you with a convenient shopping experience;
• contacting you for feedback after a sale of a product or service; and
• resolving any problems or disputes you may encounter concerning our products and services.
We may also use your personal data for purposes connected or relevant to the business of TSP Retail Pte Ltd, such as:-
• complying with legal and regulatory obligations and requirements;
• enforcing obligations owed to the TSP Retail Pte Ltd;
• researching and developing new products and services or improving existing products and services of TSP Retail Pte Ltd;
• accounting, risk management, compliance and record-keeping purposes;
• carrying out research, planning and statistical analysis; and
• staff training.
Your personal data may also be anonymised for use by TSP for other purposes.
If you have consented, your personal data may be used by us for marketing products and services offered on the website or other products or services offered by TSP Retail Pte Ltd (e.g. informing you of the latest activities, special offers, promotions or sending you newsletters).
For us to market products and services which are of special interest and relevance to you, we may analyse and rely on your overall interaction with us (such as but not limited to your shopping behaviour in e-shops, your use of loyalty programmes, your ratings and reviews of products, your contact history with our customer service, your newsletter clicks/opening results, your surfing behaviour (web tracking), the newsletter types you are subscribed to, your participation in promotions or events, and your interactions with us.
If you have contacted us with any complaints, feedback, comments, suggestions, we will use and disclose your personal data (including your contact history) to respond to you and provide you with the best service possible. If you are the complainant and you do not want us to disclose your identity to the party you are complaining about, you must let us know immediately. However, it may not always be possible to handle your complaint based on anonymity.
When using your personal data to contact you for the above purposes, we may contact you via regular mail, e-mail, SMS, telephone or any other electronic means.
If we need to use your personal data for any other purposes, we will notify you and obtain your consent beforehand. You will be allowed to withhold or withdraw your consent for the use of your personal data for these other purposes.
SECTION 3 – CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at email@example.com
SECTION 4 – DISCLOSURE
We will not sell your personal data to third parties.
Your personal data may be disclosed and shared within TSP Retail Pte Ltd to allow us to provide the products and services which you have requested.
We may disclose or share your personal data with third parties who provide necessary services to us, such as:-
• service providers and data processors working on our behalf and providing services such as hosting and maintenance services, analysis services, e-mail messaging services, delivery services, handling of payment transactions, solvency check and address check, etc; and
• our consultants and professional advisers (such as accountants, lawyers, auditors).
We will also disclose your personal data to third parties to comply with legal obligations or industry requirements. This includes disclosures to legal, regulatory, governmental, tax, and law enforcement authorities.
SECTION 5 – THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS
This Policy only applies to our website and the information that we collect from you.
Our store is hosted by third-party providers. They provide us with an online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through their data storage, databases, and the general application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
SECTION 6 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their privacy policies concerning the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand how your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
Our websites may contain links to other websites that are not owned or maintained by us. When visiting these third-party websites or disclosing your personal data to third parties, you should read their privacy policies, or ask relevant questions before you disclose your personal data, We are not responsible for the collection, use or disclosure of your personal data by such third parties.
SECTION 7 – SOCIAL NETWORKS
Our website and mobile or web-based applications may provide you with social plug-ins from various social networks (such as Facebook and Instagram). If you choose to interact with a social network, your activity on our website will also be made available to social networks such as Facebook and Instagram.
If you are logged in on one of the social networks during the visit of our website, the social network might add this information to your profile. If you are interacting with one of the social plug-ins, this information will be transferred to the social network. In case you do not wish such a data transfer, please log off on your social network before you enter our website.
We cannot influence this data collection and data transfer via the social plug-ins. Please read the privacy policies of those social networks for detailed information about the collection and transfer of personal data, what rights you have, and how you can achieve satisfactory privacy settings.
SECTION 8 – SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. However, we cannot be held responsible for unauthorised or unintended use, access, or disclosure that is beyond our control.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 9 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
SECTION 11 – GOVERNING LAW
This Policy is governed by the laws of Singapore. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Singapore in any dispute relating to this Policy.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org